CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm a Survivor...

Hello world,
Today as I sit here at my desk pondering all the things I have to get done this week and making that giant todo list so I dont loose my mind, I recieved a email from a lady whom I watch her videos on you tube and she said that she admired my strength and that if I could survive all the stuff I have been through so could she. Well that totally blew me away as I never thought in my wildest dreams that I could make a difference in someones life, and I just thought about exactly what I have been through and that I am a survivor and will remain a survivor, I am woman hear me roar as I lay kicking and screaming on the floor , because my heart is broke or my body hates me , my kids are crazy, men are goofy and well what choice do I have fall apart and crumble or kick and scream for a minute and get back up and go on, for me it is a no brainer with all that I have been handed , there is no way i have ever layed down and did nothing, nor will I ever, life sucks sometimes but I am so hopefull of the future and know in my heart I can do anything I put my heart and mind and soul into and I have, and it has gotton me this far , so at 44 I am for the first time in my life, loving myself, and I am single and I like it. I can do anything I want and ladies and gentlemeen , so can you, dont ever let anyone tell you anything else , it may be hard for a minute but you can do anything you want to and anything that happens in your life is only put there to make you stronger and help you learn something , I am a survivor and you are too ;
have a beautiful pink rainbow day today
love
georgia and lucille , my sweet bulldog ...

0 comments: